Thursday, August 28, 2008

create-a-jeopardy

I was tagged for another fun meme by E. over at Eclecticity. This one involves coming up with 6 Jeopardy categories (clever, creative, or just fun for you) that you might like. Here are "da rules" from E:

Now another opportunity for a meme (whatever that is). I will make up the rules as I go along. I’ll tag 4 of my think-and-thin non-readers and ask that they supply their categories to me in the Comments section of this post. I would ask that they tag four of their own etc. etc. etc. and link back to this post. Of course, post your own categories on your blogs too! Let’s begin shall we?

My categories are:


1. The Simpsons
2. Mah Jong Mania
3. Sushi
4. Joni Mitchell
5. Monty Python
6. What the Blog?

(runners up: The Wizard of Oz, This is Spinal Tap, The 1980s, Colleges and Universities, and Colors That Begin with R)


I am tagging: Lynn, Donna, Carla, and Joel.

2 comments:

nan said...

(Screen-capture JPEG courtesy of E.)

Anonymous said...

The Simpsons???