We have another blogger in the family. Tom has started a new blog, entitled The Belize Zoo Blog, and if you have a moment to check it out, I encourage you to do so. It is a work in progress, with more links and posts expected soon from the current authors, and some prospective authors who have been invited to participate. He outlines his interest in Belize, and specifically, in the Belize Zoo in his welcome post.You may remember that Belize is actually behind the start of this blog. I started a blog initially to share photos and journal entries from our January 2007 class trip to Belize with Tom, his colleague Steve, and 16 college students. You will notice I have a Belize category label in my list of categories on the right. I enjoyed blogging so much after that trip, that I kept going, and that was the beginning of the story.
Anyway, I think you will enjoy The Belize Zoo Blog @ http://tbzblog.blogspot.com/! Please send along the address to friends who may have an interest. Thanks.
[*Remember, you can click on the image to enlarge the map of Belize. We initially stayed near San Ignacio (near the Guatemalan border), and then we went to Belize City, and then to San Pedro on Ambergris Caye. What a great trip that was. ]
No comments:
Post a Comment