As I thought about what to write in anticipation of the New Year, I went back and re-read what I wrote last year at around this time. The more things change, the more they stay the same, and I decided to highlight this post from the archives. I hope you won't mind.I'm still seeking balance. I am still trying to affirm a positive state in the *present* and not future. I am still working with the ol' pendulum. Aren't we all?
Happiness and health to you in 2009. Please click HERE to be directed to today's (last year's) post.
2 comments:
LOVE the bagpipes, Nan! Never thought a bout "Amazing Grace" done as a march, but it works!
My best to you, and thank you for the thoughtful post on the pendulum. Your hopes for the new year are good ones to keep in mind at any time.
And thanks for your friendship this year. That's one of the good things about my 2008!
Nan, it's been fun and interesting getting to know you this year. I just went to last year's post - beautifully written.
Post a Comment