a writing space . . . nan's musings on the mundane, music & more
Monday, July 20, 2009
summer trim
after heavy rains the tree's abundant branches need a summer trim
before . . .
after . . .
It may not look all that dramatic here, but the difference really is noticeable. Tom trimmed the bottom layer of branches up so that we can fully walk under the canopy.
3 comments:
Jean Liv
said...
I think that I shall never see A poem as lovely as a tree With branches trimmed it's lost some weight This little tree...still looking great! (Apologies to Kilmer)
Makes a huge difference--I know it well because of the work we've been doing. Not only can you walk under it, but you can see "through" the tree now though it still stands. Expands the vista. Good work!
3 comments:
I think that I shall never see
A poem as lovely as a tree
With branches trimmed it's lost
some weight
This little tree...still looking
great!
(Apologies to Kilmer)
Jean - that was great! Ha ha! I can't believe that I merely mentioned that the tree needed a trim and Tom got right to work! He did a nice job.
Makes a huge difference--I know it well because of the work we've been doing. Not only can you walk under it, but you can see "through" the tree now though it still stands. Expands the vista. Good work!
Post a Comment