Several weeks ago, a woman from Poland found my blog by happenstance, and upon then exploring her lovely blog, haiassneg, I found this incredible montage of images and hauntingly beautiful music in the video below . . . solace, by lisa gerrard.
I believe there are kindred spirits around the world, making it feel very small at times. Although my blog friend writes most of her posts in Polish, which I do not understand, the layout, photographs, and occasional English posts, make her blog enjoyable to peruse.
Agnieszka found me by doing a Blogger search on the interest of "haiku." I had just posted a musical work sung in Polish the day before her search. Uncanny? Yes, if you don't believe in connections. I just found it to be another delightful example of connection in the world. Thank you, Internet!
2 comments:
Nan, than You.
twilight of long day
has moved flame of candle
wing of angel
I really like Lisa Gerrard:)
Agnieszka
Agnieszka, thank you for visiting and for the beautiful haiku!!!
Post a Comment