I was very excited to learn that one of my "small stones" submitted to a river of stones for their book project was accepted for publication! The book is comprised of more than 300 small stones written by people from all over the world.Fiona and Kaspa invited participants of the January project to submit up to 10 small stones for consideration. It was an interesting process trying to select 10 from 31. One was selected. Which one? It was not one I necessarily expected to be selected. It is the urban birdsong stone, and it can be found on p. 38 of the 128 page book. It was thrill to see it in print (well, in the e-download).
The book is called pay attention: a river of stones. If
you are interested in ordering a copy of the book (paperback, hardcover, or e-book download), you can visit the links from the river of stones site, here. Right now the book is only available at Lulu, but it will be available on Amazon soon. Not sure about Barnes and Noble. Hope so. Anyway, you can get a 20% discount through Monday at midnight using the code GIANT305.
5 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! That is so exciting.
Nan, that's wonderful!!! I'm thrilled for you! Do you remember the date you put it on the blog? I'd like to re-read that one.
Terrific! Cloud nine moment, I am sure :)
Thanks! Jean, it is linked in my post here (the word "one" was chosen) ... it was Jan. 26th. Small little piece!
Glad for you, Nan! And happy to have my own opinion of your poetry writing validated. You've got it!
Post a Comment