Every day is a journey,
and the journey itself is home.
-- Matsuo Basho
The year ahead will no doubt have its challenges, as 2011 certainly did. Life is pain, sometimes. And yet, when I look at the context of my life, I feel incredibly blessed to be able to recognize that I have a healthy situation for personal growth: good health, enough resources, the love of those around me, and enough energy to work through any difficulties that are present. I am grateful. I look ahead and pray that I will have the humility and wisdom to embrace what the haiku above is telling us.
I hope you will consider joining me for the January 2012 writing challenge at The River of Stones. The basic info is HERE. I will be posting my small stones over at my other blog, tiny river splash. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment