I am honored that a couple of my small stones were selected this past summer for inclusion in the second anthology of small stone poems edited by Fiona Robyn and Kaspalita. A Blackbird Sings: A Book of Short Poems,Woodsmoke Press, is available on Amazon.com. I just got my paperback in the mail yesterday.
On November 1, 2012, a free Kindle download will be offered. (I have a Nook, but luckily was able to get a contributor's copy on PDF to load up.) My two poems appear on pp. 42 and 46. Exciting.
This is the second time I have submitted something to be included in a publication, and I am now two for two in getting something selected and published. (The previous anthology was published in spring 2011.) It may give me enough courage to submit some of my other poetry somewhere, someday. We'll see.
And in keeping with the theme of this book's title, enjoy this rendition of one of my favorite Beatles' songs performed by Corinne Bailey Rae and Herbie Hancock: http://youtu.be/6sn-syCPRyM.

2 comments:
Congrats! I know that being recognized is not why you write, but being appreciated fills one with a strong feeling that you are doing something worthy. I enjoy your words very much. Thank you Nan.
Dear Splendid! Thank you!
Post a Comment