Saturday, September 13, 2014

bohemian like you

Back from four days of work travel, with visits on the way home to see my parents and my sister. One of my favorite road trip CDs is the Soundtrack from Six Feet Under (what a show!). And on that CD, one of my favorite songs is this one by The Dandy Warhols . . . Bohemian Like You.

[This album is not to be confused with the very good Six Feet Under, Volume 2: Everything Ends CD.]

When I fell in love with the song, I had only heard the audio. The lyrics are funny. Really funny. And it is catchy. Really catchy. When I went to surf for the video YouTube, I found that it is even funnier than I thought. And still catchy. Really catchy.

Viewer discretion advised for sexual / suggestive content during some of the fantasy scenes. It is satire - sort of. Trust me.  Ordinarily I wouldn't post this kind of thing on the blog where I like to keep things nice and neat. I am punchy tired this afternoon and I decided to be a little bit more laid back than usual. Enjoy!


2 comments:

rallentanda said...

I'm just back from a road trip as well.Great driving music...loved it..has got me all rearing to go again:)

Beaux Heemian said...

I like it
I like it
I like it