![]() |
| www.storypeople.com |
I saw this StoryPeople post today, and it reminded me of a song. (And who doesn't love the lyric, "Why does anyone do anything? I don't know. I was really drunk at the time." ?)
We know truth when we see it (or hear it), but it is so hard to remember sometimes. The times we are happiest are when we don't even try. (Which reminds me of a lyric from a great Joni Mitchell song....)
We know truth when we see it (or hear it), but it is so hard to remember sometimes. The times we are happiest are when we don't even try. (Which reminds me of a lyric from a great Joni Mitchell song....)
The sun is shining and it is crisp here in CNY. I look forward to fully heading out into this Sunday - full of fun options and just a modicum of work. But first, maybe just one poem....

No comments:
Post a Comment