Netflix poster child Nan here with a recommendation. Tonight I watched Hector and the Search for Happiness (2014), which features one of my favorite actors, Simon Pegg.
I loved this movie. Great messages. Great soundtrack!! Watch, feel, laugh, cry, and be happy.
Clever film devices abound in this story. A running list of quotes emerges as the the film unfolds. So as not to spoil it for anyone, I am going to link to a blog post that lists them out rather than list them out right in this post -- mainly so that I can refer back to them. They are here.
We can keep learning to love -- like we've never loved before. Enjoy your life.
Do watch it. If you are the sort that needs to see a trailer (which to me takes away from the freshness of watching the film outright), the trailer is here: https://youtu.be/iWFVAIbIkS4. Cheers and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment