Here is a trailer, If you can, go see it. Onward to a new and busy week ahead!
Sunday, July 26, 2015
inside out
I had been hearing a lot of good things about new Pixar movie Inside Out. It was a warm and humid day, and the movie theater beckoned. Inside Out was really great! Highly recommend. It is definitely a movie designed for adults... and behind a cute kidsy story, it deals with the brain, emotions, and how memory works. So as not to spoil it, I won't much go into some of the themes that resonated the most for me, but trust me, they were far from cartoonish thought patterns on the nature of sadness, what happens when trauma can affect core memories, and how to integrate things and grow from healing. This is a movie that moved me with some laughs and some tears... and overall, I left feeling uplifted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment