Sunday, December 4, 2016

images of the season so far

Thanksgiving seems to be further back in the rear view mirror than it really is. Once December arrives, the warp speed of things to do and work being busy make it tricky to remember consistently to be grateful for everyday moments. I am very excited about the holiday concert coming up on Friday, and every spare 30 minutes will be spent practicing. Today I am off to see my parents in their chorale concert about an hour and a half away. I do love the music of the season - especially the more orchestral and less "catchy" pieces. 

I am a bit of an Instagram addict as I try to observe, capture and appreciate small moments in time. Here are a few moments from yesterday (picking out the Christmas tree) and today (coffee by the tree and a brisk walk with a friend at the nearby nature center). For those who follow me on Instagram, you will see that this is a bit of a cheat post. Recycled content with a tiny bit of context. I have blogger's guilt for not being a regular writer here these days. I hope the writing mojo will return. Now, off to do the bills and get ready to travel for the day. Cheers.






No comments: